top of page
Outline of Technology Management Lab
Technology Management Lab conducts research on developing NPD(new product development) and policy strategies to increase the chances of market success and maximize social welfare based on demand forecasting and economic valuation of new innovative technology and products.
In order to reducing market uncertainties, we continue to develop statistical methods based on interdisciplinary knowledge from engineering, economics and management.
Main research interests are identification and economic valuation of technological options, demand forecasting of new products, consumer behavior and R&D management, but we continue to expanding our research interests.
- Demand Forecasting and Market Strategy of New Products/Services
- Consumer Preference Analysis
- Economic Valuation and Feasibility Analysis
- Technology Management and Policy
- Energy and Environment Policy
bottom of page